- Load/Save speckles with unique ID's for reference and analysis.
- Make the data table 'switchable' to show only speckles in the selected region.
- When autolocating/autotracking in the selected region, use only the selected region instead of using the whole region and removing candidates outside of the selected region.
- Batch locate....SAVE YOUR SPECKLES BEFORE YOU BATCH LOCATE.
Changes since version 0.60
- 0.61 - fixed batch locate lock-up and load/save parameters
- 0.65 - added models: mobile, fixed parameters, and Remove Candidates
- 0.67 - revised names of models and parameters.
- 0.68 - fixed refine models, they are started differently then the extend models so they can go faster with less resources.
- 0.69 - Improved crossing algorithm. Fixed reslice control, drawing looks better and clicking. Improved resource management.
- 0.7 to 0.8 - Many internal changes, updated names of models and worked on crossing algorithms.
- 0.82 - Improved the least squares fitting and improved the gaussian fitting.
- 0.83 - Changed the drawing position, before the shape was drawn 0.5px off of center
- 0.84 - added a measure speckles to the batch menu, right now only works for the gaussian fit, other models is not consistent.
- 0.85 - refine model now works with the speckle tracker.
- 0.86 - Version information now contains a link to website.
- 0.87 - Measure speckles now returns all of the model information (explained on menu items page.)
Email M. B. Smith, mattthebruce at gmail.com if you have a request. If you get error messages, save the file.